Accountant in Cranbourne
- Small and medium organizations
- High net-worth individuals
- Large organizations
- All employees
Meet Our Professional Accountant Cranbourne
Pender & Associates accounting Services in Cranbourne
- Payroll Services (Cranbourne)
- Financial Planning (Cranbourne)
- Business Advisory (Cranbourne)
- Accounting Services (Cranbourne)
- Bookkeeping (Cranbourne)
- Taxation (Cranbourne)
- Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) (Cranbourne)
- Personal Tax Returns (Cranbourne)
- Superannuation (Cranbourne)
- Lending solutions (Cranbourne)
Accounting & Book-keeping
- Borrowing within SMSF
- Establishment of SMSF’s
- Purchasing Property SMSF
- Review of Super Performance
- SMSF audits
- Transferring Property to SMSF
- Do some research to check if it’s the best option for you:
As a trustee, you will have the sole responsibility for running the fund and ensuring that it complies with the law. It also requires time, skill and knowledge to manage your own SMSF. A licensed professional accountant can help you choose the right super fund for you.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a Trustee:
Every SMSF must have four or less members. All trustees are responsible for decision making and running the fund. Each one is equally responsible for complying with superannuation and taxation laws. This ensures that the fund receives the superannuation tax concessions and retains its compliance status.
- Sole responsibility and accountability:
Trustees of SMSF can hire a professional SMSF expert to manage all the financial transactions. This includes taxation returns, administration, auditing and reporting. If you are a trustee of a SMSF, you can hire an accountant or a financial advisor. But, the ultimate responsibility of the super fund lies on the trustee.
- It is mandatory for the super fund to comply with the Australian super fund:
In order to qualify as an Australian Super Fund, the fund must;
- Have been established in Australia or the assets of the fund located in Australia
- Comply with the management and central control test
- Comply with the active member test
- Your retirement strategy should be well planned:
A super fund offers various options to retirement planning. Penders & Associates are the best accountants in Cranbourne that can help meet all your retirement goals with a SMSF.
- Plan your investment strategy and goals:
It is important to set up strategy in order to meet investment objectives. This strategy will also include the risk insurance needs of all members. A financial strategy also helps to choose the best investment method that will meet the financial goals of all trustees.
- Comply with all the investment rules:
A super fund is restricted in making certain investments especially with regards to borrowing and lending money using the fund assets. An expert financial advisor in Cranbourne can help you make the right decisions
- The sole purpose of the super fund should be met:
The sole purpose of a super fund is to maintain the funds and provide benefits to all members upon retirement. It is the responsibility of the trustees to ensure that the fund complies to all laws in order to avail of all taxation concessions.
- Separate your personal financial investments from the assets of the fund:
The trustees must ensure that they keep separate bank accounts for their personal assets and the super fund.
- Follow all the rules:
When setting up the fund, the deed should be made by a professional who is an expert in handling SMSFs. This deed should be regularly updated by a professional in order to keep up with changing superannuation laws. It is mandatory that the trustees comply with all operating and governing laws at all times.
Financial planning is an important step in the accounting process. It involves an in-depth analysis of income, debt, saving, spending and future financial goals. If you have the skillset you may do it yourself otherwise you need the help of a professional accountant.
Planning future financial obligations is an important step in easing your worries about your family or yourself. The financial planning process is all about how you approach planning your money. Being in control of your finances is a smart way of taking control of your income, expenses and investments. The financial planning process must be customised to your company’s goals, risk tolerance and current financial needs.
Here are 6 reasons why financial planning is important:
- It helps during inflation and increase your savings.
- It prepares you for sudden expenses.
- It minimizes your tax amount
- It aids prioritising your child’s education
- It pushes you closer towards wealth management.
- Advice Certificates
- Management of investments
- Provision of Lending / Financial
- Retirement Planning
- Review of Insurances
- Wealth Creation
- Business/Commercial Lending.
- Debtor Finance
- Home Loan Finance and Refinance
- SMSF Financing
- Vehicle and Equipment Finance
- Improves Customer relationship Management Lending solutions help to understand customer needs and their credit-worthiness.
- Lowers risk and regulatory exposure Our systems provide integrated default management controls and risk analysis. We follow a graduated approach to secure, paperless lending, all the while streamlining reporting and regulatory compliance processes.
- Enhances overall productivity Penders & Associates assists lenders with each transaction by utilising tools that simplify manual processes and share functionality across product lines and departments.
- Fosters business management Our client-defined software components are easily configurable and offers flexible deployment choices. It enhances business processes and will help achieve organisational goals.
- Access to funds quickly It offers easy access to funds quickly. All we need is the recipient’s bank account, debit/prepaid card, email address, or phone number.
- Possibility of digital payments We accept payments through all digital channels from our clients. This aids customer experience and guarantees customer satisfaction.
- Helps develop innovative products and services It offers access to sources that provide useful consumer data on accounts, transactions, credit cards, loans, insurance, mortgages, and investments
As entrepreneurs or business partners, we tend to use the term accounting frequently, more so during the tax season.
But, what is accounting?
The methodical and thorough documentation of a business’s financial transactions is referred to as accounting. There are numerous varieties, ranging from accounting for companies to accounting for small firms, governments, forensic, and management accounting.
Exactly why is accounting crucial?
Accounting is essential to running a business because it makes it easier to keep track of income and expenses, ensures legal compliance, and gives investors, management, and the government access to quantitative financial data that can be used to make decisions.
Your financial records produce three important financial statements.
- The profit and loss statement, also known as the income statement
- The balance sheet provides you with a clear view of your company’s financial situation as of a specific date.
- The funds generated and spent over a certain time period are reported on the cash flow statement, which serves as a link between the income statement and balance sheet.
It Aids in Evaluating Business Performance :
Your small businesses or corporation’s financial situation as well as the results of operations are reflected in your financial records. In other words, they aid in your comprehension of the financial health of your company. You can compare your current data with the prior accounting records and allocate your budget effectively. You can compare your current data with the previous accounting records while keeping track of expenses, gross margin, and potential debt.
It Guarantees Regulatory Compliance :
State-by-state laws and regulations differ, but using the right accounting procedures and systems will help you make sure your company is operating within the law.
Liabilities like sales tax, VAT, income tax, and pension funds, to name a few, will be properly addressed thanks to the accounting function.
It aids in budget creation and future projections :
Your financial records will be essential in determining how well your budget and future plans turn out.
In order to maintain your operations profitable, business trends and estimates are based on previous financial data. The best way to give this financial data is through organised accounting procedures.
It facilitates the filing of financial statements :
Financial statements for businesses must be submitted to the Registrar of Companies. Listed firms must file them for direct and indirect tax filing, as well as with stock exchanges. Accounting, of course, is essential to each of these situations.
The Role of an accountant :Why work with a CPA? Before you hire an accountant for your company, you should be aware of their three primary responsibilities:
The main responsibilities of an accountant are to handle your tax situation and be knowledgeable about your financial statistics. If your accountant does not actually prepare your taxes, they will act as a liaison between you and the tax CPA. This enables the accountant to assist you in making financial and commercial decisions that are well-informed. Additionally, accountants are uniquely qualified to provide guidance on spending, business growth, and insurance. In other words, insights that assist managers and business owners in reaching the best choices.
Accountants are in responsible of organising the accounting and bookkeeping processes for your company. A sound accounting system aids in forecasting, profitability analysis, and price setting. Accountants can assist you with managing responsibilities including monitoring expenditures and spending, forecasting trends, figuring out the breakeven point, and tracking budgets.
Accountants provide auditing services such as creating your company’s financial accounts from scratch or doing an audit for lending purposes. Auditors are frequently considered to be the independent accountants who evaluate the reliability and accuracy of the financial statements. These auditors frequently leave the public accounting industry and, as a result of the excellent training they acquired there, become excellent candidates to be your company’s next accountant.
What services does an accountant in Cranbourne offer?We have a strong team that can help you with a broad range of financial and Income tax services. We also provide other accounting services that includes accounting assistance, business management, bookkeeping, general ledger review, budgeting and forecasting.
How much does it cost to hire an accountant in Cranbourne?The average cost of an Accountant in Cranbourne is approximately $100-$232, depending on the accounting services.
How can an accountant in Cranbourne help my business?A professional accountant can help individuals and businesses manage all their accounting responsibilities. Our team assists clients from a diverse range of industries with services like income tax planning, business management and business structuring. Consulting an expert accountant in Cranbourne during the initial stages is crucial to setting up your business.
What qualifications should I look for when hiring an accountant in Cranbourne?A professional accountant in Cranbourne should be able to offer you the following services in a professional capacity:
- Advisory services
- Record keeping
- Auditing services
How often should I meet with my accountant in Cranbourne?Depending on the growth of your business, you should have a planned schedule with your accountant. We generally recommend quarterly check-ins with your accountant. But, if your business is in an aggressive growth phase, then a monthly check-in with your accountant would work best for you.
We also assist businesses with tax planning and preparation. It is very important for businesses to have a strong combination of an excellent tax plan and preparation. We are available to help companies, individuals or partnership, with great financial plans that work in the favor of our clients.
Other Areas We Serve
Free 30 min Initial Consultation
From the bottom of our hearts and the depths of our souls thankyou for helping us with our SMSF mess up and getting us back on track.
Greg & Trish